Do you have experience as an Accounts Receivable Associate? We’re currently seeking driven individuals to join the accounting teams for two growing organizations located in East Greenwich, RI and Middletown, RI.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Associate:
- Monitors and actively collects on Accounts Receivable balances
- Reviews aging report daily and ensure timely collection & cash application of outstanding balances
- Reconciles accounts receivable items including billing or cash posting errors and disputed or unauthorized deductions
- Use the Collections system effectively by ensuring that all the correct workflow and account notes are 100% accurate
- Various administrative and clerical duties within the Department
Qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Associate:
- Previous experience in accounts receivable, collections or accounting (2-5 years)
- Must be advanced with MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must be fluent with the10-digit key pad on calculator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please Note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.