A growing manufacturing company based in Warwick, RI is looking to add a detailed Junior Engineer to their team. This person will be hired to provide support to the Engineering and Sales Managers, to ensure projects for clients are produced and rolled out in a timely and professional manner.
This organization is known to promote from within and provide room for growth within the company. Strong emphasis on employee development and recognition.
Responsibilities of the Junior Engineer:
- Assist in the development, maintenance and follow through of projects throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Help to produce drawings, diagrams and other applications for projects as needed.
- Provide timely and innovative CAD solutions to complex mechanical problems, at any point in the production lifecycle.
- Communicate with clients regarding project status and coordinate professionally with other departments.
- Other duties assigned as required.
Requirements of the Junior Engineer:
- Experience in project management; ideally with a HVAC, Construction or Engineering emphasis.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred in Construction Management, Design or Engineering.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required.
LOCAL APPLICANTS TO RI AREA PLEASE ONLY APPLY.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request