A Rhode Island based wholesaler company is seeking a Billing Admin who is flexible, eager to learn and wants to grow within their company!
** Company benefits include 401k, Health and Dental Insurance and Profit Sharing!
Responsibilities for the Billing Admin Include:
- Review and processing documentation of goods or services
- Preparing customer invoices provided by the shipping department or sub-vendors
- Ensuring invoice accuracy and completeness to account for all appropriate charges
- Facilitating invoice delivery to customers via mail, email, and electronically
Requirements for the Billing Admin:
- 3+ years of billing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication and data entry skills
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, be well organized and detail-oriented
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request