A Client Development Associate is the face of the organization! If you have previous customer service experience, are goal oriented and want a role that challenges you, thie orgination is looking to hire for their Providence, RI office!
** This is a hybrid role, so it gives you the flexibility to work remotely – Local Applicants only.
Company Benefits include Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, a 401K Savings Plan and PTO.
Client Development Associate Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for the company by assisting clients calling in
- Enter client data in to the company system while answering client questions
- Work both individual and within a team to accomplish client results
- Update clients with information regarding their orders or any pertinent details for their accounts
- Maintain client records in accordance to the company policy
- Schedule client meetings when applicable
Client Development Associate Requirements:
- A minimum of 6 months of relevant customer service experience
- Detailed oriented, organized and proven ability listening skills
- Professional phone demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request