Seeking a Client Representative who has a strong willingness to help others!
If you have superb customer service skills, a can-do attitude, and empathy for others. Submit your resume today for consideration!
Company benefits include:
Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
401K Savings Plan and PTO
Wellness Rewards Program
… and more
Client Representative Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for the company by assisting clients calling in
- Enter client data in to the company system while answering client questions
- Work both individual and within a team to accomplish client results
- Update clients with information regarding their orders or any pertinent details for their accounts
- Maintain client records in accordance to the company policy
- Schedule client meetings when applicable
Client Representative Requirements:
- A minimum of 6 months of relevant customer service experience
- Detailed oriented, organized and proven ability listening skills
- Professional phone demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request