Expanding medical practice with offices based in Providence, Warwick, and East Greenwich, Rhode Island is in search of several Clinical Medical Assistants to join their team. Ideal candidates must have clinical and clerical knowledge, experience in a medical setting, a good grasp of patient care, and expertise with medical terminology.
*Sign-On Bonus upon employment. Apply or call to inquire today!
Clinical Medical Assistants Key Responsibilities:
- Collect and record patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records.
- Perform daily administrative duties, including scheduling, patient check-in / check-out, and medical record maintenance.
- Prepare exam rooms and assist the practitioners with medical procedures.
- Provide friendly and compassionate care to the patients.
- Prioritize confidentiality and compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA.
Clinical Medical Assistants Requirements:
- Minimum of six months experience in a medical office setting.
- Strong emphasis on providing quality patient care.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, and EMHR systems
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.