An established medical organization in RI is looking for multiple Clinical Medical Assistants! They have several offices located in Warwick, Providence, and Newport.
Clinical Medical Assistants Responsibilities:
- Collect and record patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records.
- Perform daily administrative duties, including scheduling, patient check-in / check-out, and medical record. maintenance, etc.
- Prepare exam rooms and assist the practitioners with routine clinical tasks.
- Provide friendly and compassionate care to the patients.
- Prioritize confidentiality and compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA.
Clinical Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a medical office setting
- Strong emphasis on providing quality patient care
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, and EMHR systems
Do you have a great attitude, are eager to continue learning, and have experience in a medical setting with clinical, clerical, and medical terminology?
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.