A busy law firm based in Smithfield, RI has an opening for a Collections Specialist. Seeking a candidate who has previous high call volume or collections experience. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adjust as needed to the firms continually growing needs. Bilingual in both English/Spanish a plus!
This company offers wonderful benefits, a great office environment, and a strong emphasis on work/life balance!
Responsibilities of a Collections Specialist:
- Contact clients in regards to payment delinquencies to reconcile unpaid accounts according to firm policy.
- Research and analyze collection issues, coordinate with appropriate personnel to identify and resolve further aging of delinquent balances.
- Perform analysis, identify and help to resolve exposures and issues, communicate findings to manager.
- Research and respond to inquiries and assist with resolutions in a timely manner.
Requirements of a Collections Specialist:
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 1+ years of previous collections or high call volume experience.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is also a plus.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.