Are you looking for a career that will allow you to work, control your destiny, and provide a career path to success?
If so, this growing manufacturing company in Warren, RI is seeking a Customer Account Executive to provide administrative support to the Operations, Sales, and Marketing Teams within a fast-paced environment.
Duties of the Customer Account Executive:
- Monitor and handle inquiry calls and provide client proposals
- Manage and update customer accounts and facilitate communication
- Prepare agendas, organize and schedule meetings
- Verify data and investigate any discrepancies
Requirements of the Customer Account Executive:
- An Associate or Bachelors’s degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dependable, and professional
- Quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and driven
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.