A non-profit organization in Cranston, RI is seeking an experienced Client Engagement Representative to support clients, vendors, and sales associates with exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to multitask and have excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you, submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Key Duties of the Client Engagement Representative:
- Communicate with clients and internal staff via phone and email.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Perform data entry and data processing as needed.
- Address and work to resolve client issues.
Qualifications of the Client Engagement Representative:
- 1+ year of customer service/data entry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- High School Diploma required
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Available to interview from 7am-7pm upon request