A fantastic company in Cranston, RI is looking for a Client Support Admin to join their team! This person must be a focused and detail-oriented individual to provide excellent customer service to their reps, vendors, and customers.
This company values its employees and their time both in and out of the office. Strong emphasis on work-life balance and providing quality work.
Client Support Admin Responsibilities:
- Communicate via phone and email with customers, distributors, and vendors
- Perform data entry and ordering processing as needed
- Enter orders into the system and follow up with customers throughout the process
- Communicate with other departments to ensure accuracy and completeness of the orders
- Address customer issues and work to find viable solutions
Client Support Admin Requirements:
- 1+ year of customer service/order entry experience
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- High School Diploma required
Please submit your resume today to be considered!
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us. Available to intrview from 7am-7pm upon request