Growing company based in Wrentham, MA is seeking to hire an experienced Full-Charge Bookkeeper who is organized and detail-oriented. If you are independent, results-oriented, and have a great attitude, submit your resume today!
Responsibilities of the Full-Charge Bookkeeper:
- Invoice customers; receive payments; enter deposits and balances; bill monthly as needed
- Open mail, enter bills into Quick Books, AP, and make payments in a timely manner
- Maintain and reconcile QuickBooks, multiple bank accounts, loans, and credit cards timely
- Proactively oversee all Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables and cash management
- Manage company credit, on-time payments for credit cards, loans, vendor terms
Qualifications of the Full-Charge Bookkeeper:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail; strong follow up and follow-through
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, economics, math, or equivalent working experience
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.