Do you have strong Bookkeeping experience, enjoy interacting with others and have a passion working with numbers? If so, then this position may be the perfect fit for you. A reputable RI based company is seeking an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper that will ensure the efficient operation of the shared services team, setting accounting mechanisms for new and existing Business’.
This company offers a competitive salary, great benefits, a fantastic work environment, and room for growth.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Document and Reconcile Settlement Statements
- Notify senior staff of any accounting errors
- Maintain the General Ledger
- Putting together financial reports
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices, and resolve disputes where necessary
- Accounts Payable
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliations
- Generate reports of financial status information
- Assist with the monthly close
- Assist with various financial/banking audits
QUALIFICATIONS of the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting-based role
- Very flexible and detail-oriented with a strong capacity to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative, organization, and problem-solving skills required in order to manage and balance the demands of the position
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, internally and externally as well as independently
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
Please Note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.