A prominent manufacturing company is looking to hire an experienced German Speaking Project Engineer – for their office located in RI.
*CANDIDATE MUST BE FLUENT IN GERMAN & ENGLISH. POSITION WILL BE BASED IN PROVIDENCE, RI AREA, so must be willing to relocate if not located in the Rhode Island area.*
Wonderful opportunity with a delightful company that offers a comprehensive benefits package!
German Speaking Project Engineer – Key Duties:
- Work with customers providing technical support to sub-contractors and ensuring that everyone understands all necessary pre-installation preparations and utility requirements needed to operate a highly sophisticated piece of machinery
- Consult with customers on machine layout and placement within a production facility
- Work closely with customers, sales, field service engineers, design engineers to ensure successful and on-time project completion
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including managing a team of field engineers along with installation schedules, project finances, coordination of machine delivery, contract negotiations with freight forwarders, rigging contractors and sub-suppliers
- Responsible for resolving all technical issues, claims, and customer complaints during the warranty period, scheduling and preparing warranty service visits, coordinating parts deliveries, software updates, and providing support to service engineers
German Speaking Project Engineer – Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Bilingual proficiency in English and German, a MUST
- 5 + years experience in a project management/business development setting.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient using various software applications, MS Office, CAD, Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain good client relationships
- Ability to manage people
Please submit a resume with salary requirements.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request.