A well renowned manufacturing company in the RI area is seeking an experienced German Speaking Project Engineer to join their team.
CANDIDATE MUST BE FLUENT IN GERMAN & ENGLISH.
Essential Duties of the German-Speaking Project Engineer:
- Provides technical support to sub-contractors and ensures that everyone understands all necessary pre-installation preparations and utility requirements needed to operate a highly sophisticated piece of machinery
- Consults with customers on machine layout and placement within a production facility
- Works closely with customers, sales, field service engineers, and design engineers to ensure successful and on-time project completion
- Responsible for all aspects of project management, including managing a team of field engineers along with installation schedules, project finances, coordination of machine delivery, contract negotiations with freight forwarders, rigging contractors and sub-suppliers
- Responsible for resolving all technical issues, claims, and customer complaints during the warranty period, scheduling and preparing warranty service visits, coordinating parts deliveries and software updates, and providing support to service engineers
Requirements of the German Speaking Project Engineer :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- MUST HAVE bilingual proficiency in English and German
- 5 + years experience in a project management/business development setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using various software applications, MS Office, CAD, Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain good client relationships
- Ability to manage people
Please submit a resume with salary requirements for consideration.
Please Note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.