Seeking multiple Inbound/Outbound Call Center Representative who has an outstanding phone demeanor, who can multitask and enjoys assisting others with their inquiries. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and a work life balance, this is the company for you!
Responsibilities of the Inbound/Outbound Call Center Representative:
- Address inbound calls and communicates with existing and potential customers
- Responsible for incoming customer contact including phone, email and online chat
- Gather customer information to ensure case is documented and reported
- Follows the protocol for handling each call according to specific criteria approved by the company
- Additional clerical tasks as assigned
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Enter data in log and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
Requirements of the Inbound/Outbound Call Center Representative:
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Handling of high call volume
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- High school diploma
Submit your resumes today to be considered!
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request