An expanding research organization in Warwick, RI is seeking a Junior Lab Assistant – 2nd Shift to their growing team!
This company offers wonderful benefits, career development opportunities, and flexible hours!
Available hours are 3-11pm Monday- Friday.
Junior Lab Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform the required functional testing on a wide range of samples utilizing standard operating procedures in support of production and engineering
- Accurately record data and documentation into the system appropriately and accurately
- Perform sample inventory, storage, and disposal procedures
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Additional projects as assigned
Junior Lab Assistant Requirements:
- Prior laboratory experience preferred
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite
- Strong multitasking and communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma required
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.