An organization based in Providence, RI is expanding and is seeking an exceptional Junior Recruiter
to join their team.
The primary responsibilities of a Junior Recruiter are to build and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring managers, HR partners, and vendors.
The ideal candidate will be detailed, motivated, and have strong communication skills and the ability to multitask!
Junior Recruiter Qualifications:
- Minimum one year of experience in a customer service focused environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a high volume workload
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining collaborative, customer-oriented relationships with hiring managers, HR colleagues, and community organizations and schools required
- Strong decision-making skills are based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Professional (Word and Excel), and an aptitude to learn
Apply today for consideration!
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request