A leading and well-renowned law firm based in Providence RI is seeking to hire a Legal Assistant.
The Legal Assistant will be responsible for supporting multiple attorneys, practicing in the business / transactional and litigation areas, with their daily administrative tasks. This individual will be responsible for keeping the attorneys assigned to them organized and their practice running smoothly and efficiently. They will have to be proactive and see to it that things are done ahead of deadlines and be proficient at thorough planning and follow-through. This individual may also be called upon to provide support and assistance in other practice areas.
Requirements for the Legal Assistant:
- 2 years of related legal admin experience
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Courteous, professional communication with clients, attorneys, and staff
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Document management experience desired
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.