Are you looking to expand your knowledge and grow your career in the legal field? If so, then look no further! A distinguished law firm in Rhode Island seeks an experienced Legal Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have legal experience, be used to working in a fast-paced work environment, is bright, professional, self-motivated, and takes the initiative.
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant :
- Managing a high-volume intake system
- Responding to all intakes promptly
- Properly documenting all events and communications
- Conducting lead screenings
- Preparing, sending, and explaining retainer agreements to clients
- Working with the team to accomplish special projects
- Proactively looking for ways to improve and strengthen the Intake system
- Working closely with management to implement improvements and increase the productivity of the Intake Team
Qualifications of the Legal Assistant :
- 1 + years of Experience in the legal field
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Superior communication skills that relay empathy and compassion towards potential clients while maintaining professionalism
- Experience in high-volume customer service
- Ability to prioritize and schedule the day effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Great attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.