A growing law firm based in Providence, RI is looking for a Legal Intake Specialist to assist in the intake process for potential clients. If you are motivated, customer focused and want to gain experience in the legal field, apply today for consideration!
Company Benefits include Medical, 401K, PTO, and more!
Responsibilities of the Legal Intake Specialist:
- Act as the first point of contact for the company by assisting potential clients calling in
- Enter client data into the company system while answering client inquiries
- Work individually and within a team to accomplish client results
- Update clients with information regarding their orders or any pertinent details for their accounts
- Maintain client records in accordance with the company policy
- Schedule client meetings when applicable
Requirements of the Legal Intake Specialist:
- A minimum of 6 months of relevant customer service experience with high call volume
- Detailed oriented, organized, and proven ability listening skills
- Professional phone demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ideal candidates will be fluent in Spanish and English.
Apply today! Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request