A growing, fast-paced law firm in Providence, RI is looking to hire a highly organized, detail-oriented Litigation & Corporate Legal Secretary to join their team. The ideal candidate will be able to accurately file paperwork, follow detailed instructions on a variety of tasks, and make a professional presentation in court during litigation.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for a career path within the legal profession.
Key Duties of the Litigation & Corporate Legal Secretary:
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate cases and communicate with clients
- Manage all aspects of the firm’s state and federal dockets and calendar
- Manage all aspects of litigation from discovery through trial preparation
- Track case information to assist attorneys in providing better service to clients
Requirements of the Litigation & Corporate Legal Secretary:
- Previous experience – ideally 2 years+ similar role – with litigation experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread
- Can work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision
This is an immediate opening. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Please Note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.