Seeking to hire a Machinist to assist in the daily operations of a manufacturing company that specializes in micro & miniature precision zinc and plastics parts. This role is located in Cranston, RI.
If you have previous mechanical and machine operator experience and consider yourself to be a dependable and detail oriented individual, apply today for this Direct Hire Opportunity today!
Responsibilities of the Machinist :
- Inspect and verify accuracy of product for quality conformance using measuring and testing machines/equipment or by visual examination.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective parts using basic hand tools.
- Record production data in computer system or on paper.
- Work area will be on the manufacturing floor running die casting machines.
- Fixing the machines, setting up/calibrating the machines, operating the machines, and documenting.
- This is a hands-on production job that includes meeting goals for production, quality, inventory of both parts and raw material, and personnel aspects
- Mechanical aptitude, the ability to read part prints and use Metrology tools.
Qualifications of the Machinist :
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- Detail orientated and dependable.
- Willing to Train candidates if they have basic knowledge in using Mechanical equipment.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
Give us a call to schedule your interview – (401) 331-2311
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.