An Established organization with several offices across RI is looking for several Medical Assistants to join their team! If you have clinical and clerical experience in a medical setting and enjoy a good team environment, submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
This company offers opportunities all across Rhode Island in addition to great benefits and a healthy work-life balance!
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Collect and record patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records
- Perform daily administrative duties, including scheduling, patient check-in / check-out, and medical record. maintenance, etc.
- Prepare exam rooms and assist the practitioners with routine clinical tasks
- Provide friendly and compassionate care to the patients
- Prioritize confidentiality and compliance with all healthcare regulations, including HIPAA
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Strong emphasis on providing quality patient care
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, and EMHR system
- A Minimum of 6 months of experience in a medical office setting
Apply now! If you have a great attitude, eagerness to continue learning, and experience in a medical setting with clinical, clerical, and medical terminology!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.