An expanding medical practice with offices based in Providence, Warwick, and East Greenwich, Rhode Island is looking for several Medical Assistants to join their team.
Ideal candidates must have experience in a medical setting, clinical and clerical knowledge, a good grasp of patient care, and expertise with medical terminology.
*Sign-On Bonus upon employment.
Key Duties of the Medical Assistant:
- Collect and record patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records.
- Perform daily administrative duties, including scheduling, patient check-in / check-out, and medical record. maintenance, etc.
- Prepare exam rooms and assist the practitioners with routine clinical tasks.
- Provide friendly and compassionate care to the patients.
- Prioritize confidentiality and compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA.
Qualifications of the Medical Assistant:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a medical office setting
- Strong emphasis on providing quality patient care
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, and EMHR systems
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.