Growing medical offices in Portsmouth, East Providence, and Providence are seeking multiple strong Medical Assistants with clinical and clerical experience. If you have prior experience in a medical setting, a good understanding of patient care, and familiarity with medical terminology, then this would be a perfect match!
This position is a great opportunity for any recent graduates looking to gain experience in the medical field. Several positions available across the state of RI!
Offering full time hours at $17-18/hour.
Duties of the Medical Assistant:
- Collect and record patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records.
- Perform daily administrative duties, including scheduling, patient check-in / check-out, and medical record maintenance.
- Prepare exam rooms and assist the practitioners with medical procedures.
- Provide friendly and compassionate care to the patients.
- Prioritize confidentiality and compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant:
- Minimum of six months experience in a medical office setting.
- Strong emphasis on providing quality patient care.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with medical terminology, HIPAA regulations and EMHR systems.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.