We are seeking to hire Medical Device Assemblers to assist in a company’s daily operation in Providence, RI, in a fast-paced environment demanding the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. They exclusively focus on medical products, developing medical devices, and consumer healthcare products.
Responsibilities of the Medical Device Assemblers:
- Follow verbal and written instructions regarding assembly and subassembly processes required within a specific Production team
- Perform visual, in-process, and final inspections and tests verifying quality conformance
- Maintain operating records and reports of test results
- Maintain housekeeping tasks to ensure the safety and purity of devices
- Update and maintain proper inventory control procedures
- Work closely with Team Leaders / Manufacturing Engineers to ensure lean process flow
- Update/maintain Bills of Materials and other tier documentation associated with medical device assembly
- Follow standard operating procedures, GMPs, and ISO requirements
- Follow and understand assembly drawings/specifications as required
- Mechanical assembly
- Other Projects as assigned
Qualifications of the Medical Device Assemblers:
- 1 to 3 years experience in a GMP-regulated medical device production environment
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Successful communication skills, business acumen and assertive decision-making ability
- Flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency
- Soldering or wiring skills a plus
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.