A growing and fast-paced medical practice is hiring!
If you are motivated, enjoy helping others, and have experience as a Medical Receptionist, the team in the Providence, RI area wants to meet you! Multiple positions are available across the state of RI!
Ideal candidates will assist the patients and medical staff professionally, be well organized, and have strong attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities of a Medical Receptionist:
- Check patients in and out for appointments and schedule future appointments as needed.
- Proactively review schedule to maintain accuracy and efficiency, and provide feedback to team members.
- Update and verify patient demographic and insurance information.
- Identify, collect, and post-co-payments and fees.
- Perform administrative and general office-related duties as needed.
Qualifications for a Medical Receptionist:
- Minimum six months experience in a medical office required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and strong time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with colleagues and patients.
- Familiarity with EMR systems.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.