A growing medical practice with multiple offices in Providence, Warwick, and Portsmouth, RI is growing, so they’re looking to expanding their team!
Medical Secretary Responsibilities:
- Check patients in and out for appointments and schedule future appointments as needed
- Identify, collect, and post co-payments and fees
- Proactively review schedule to maintain accuracy and efficiency, and provide feedback to team members
- Update and verify patient demographic and insurance information
- Schedule and coordinate patient referrals and pre-authorizations
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Medical Secretary Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months experience in a medical office required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multitask under pressure and strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with colleagues and patients
- Familiarity with EMR systems and medical jargon
If you have high energy, great attention to detail, and familiarity with EMR systems have a passion for helping others and have experience as a Medical Secretary, apply today for immediate consideration!
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.