A growing company is looking for an upbeat Office Administrative Assistant – Part Time to join the team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to continue to grow their experience and will be enthusiastic, flexible, and a team player!
*This position is approx. 25 hours a week, Mon to Fri. Some flexibility with hours.
Office Administrative Assistant – Part Time Duties:
- Answer phones in a professional and welcoming manner and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Assist with ordering/catering as well as running errands as needed
- Scan, copy, and file documents
- Provide excellent customer service and support to staff
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Office Administrative Assistant – Part Time Requirements:
- At least 6+ months of administrative or office experience, and/or customer service
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and to complete tasks quickly
- Great interpersonal skills
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request