The Office Administrator is organized and self-motivated and is responsible for providing administrative support to this busy corporate office in Providence, RI.
This position is an integral part of the company and plays a critical role in smooth and effective office operations.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Serves as the receptionist, greets visitors, manages phone calls and correspondence, deliveries (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.) and coordinates office facility needs, schedules pickup/drop off for documents to be stored or shredded with contracted service providers, submits and tracks resolution of works orders for offices needs.
- Enters data and processes various scanned or compliance documents and distributes as appropriate.
- Orders office supplies and oversees the maintenance of office facilities and equipment (appliance, copier service, repairs, and replacement) as needed.
- Provides various clerical duties in support of the office teams.
- Provides general office support, including updating company lists, coordinating office meeting refreshments or office functions, and special events.
- Collaborates with other departments for issue resolution and process improvement.
Qualifications of the Office Administrator:
- Self-starter who takes ownership of roles and responsibilities and can quickly adapt to change and shifting priorities.
- Must be dependable, customer service oriented, with a teamwork approachability to work with minimal supervision, using independent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization, time management, multi-tasking, and attention to detail skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and provide adequate follow-up.
- Accurate data entry, detail-oriented with proficient computer skills, including MS Office and office management software (ERP, etc.).
- Strong professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
This is an on-site opportunity with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.