A Warwick, RI based manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join their team.
The role will oversee the payroll process in US & Canada, provide support to inquiring employees, and innovate to make payroll procedures as efficient and effective as possible.
Payroll Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Process in-house payroll in US & Canada.
- Act as the primary point of contact for employees with payroll-related inquiries.
- Maintain personnel records and update information as necessary in regards to pay rates, sick/vacation time, etc.
- Handle and resolve any payroll discrepancies
- Assist with HR special projects
- Generate reports as needed
Requirements of the Payroll Coordinator:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in US & Canadian payroll environment with a high volume of associates
- Strong knowledge of payroll taxation
- Canadian compliance and legislation, a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and computer skills. SAP a plus.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of all payroll information
- Must be able to work collaboratively and independently
Apply today for immediate consideration
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.