A growing real estate firm based in Providence, RI is in need of a strong team player to fill their Real Estate Legal Secretary position. An ideal candidate must be professional, organized, and hold previous real estate law or title handling experience.
This company provides a wonderful team environment for anyone looking to expand their real estate experience in the legal field. Parking is provided in addition to competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Responsibilities of the Real Estate Legal Secretary:
- Assist with the creation and drafting of title insurance policies.
- Completion and review of legal documents for associates and clients.
- Scan, record, and store client information.
- Answer phones and assist clients as needed.
- Other clerical duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements of the Real Estate Legal Secretary:
- Previous experience in a real estate firm required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.