The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing a wide variety of accounting functions necessary for the operation of our business and for compliance with local, state, and federal regulations. This position is responsible for the full accounting cycle. The ideal candidate will be highly detailed oriented, proficient in Microsoft office, possess strong time management skills, and meet deadlines and have a working knowledge of GAAP.
Culture: Fast-paced, high volume, driven professional that love to succeed!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Assist in month-end closings.
- Complete bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Complete vendor set up, 1099 processing and tax-related matters.
- Track fixed assets and prepare depreciation schedules.
- Preparing internal KPI reporting.
- Support AP functions.
- Support financial and tax audits.
- Assist team with ad hoc projects as required.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience.
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong time management skills and detailed oriented.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with a customer service orientation.
Apply now to be considered for this wonderful opportunity!
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request