A great Lincoln, RI based company is seeking a reliable and hardworking Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team! Qualified candidates must have working knowledge and experience of the AP process.
Great opportunity to join a thriving company that offers fabulous benefits as well as bonus incentives!
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Conduct full-cycle Accounts Payable process
- Entering invoices, coding, 3-way match
- Issue resolution and vendor management
- Tracking document signatures, follow up, etc.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as required.
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- 2+ year of previous AP experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a collaborative/ team-oriented mindset
- Ability to meet deadlines, work efficiently and in an organized manner
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|