Bustling Providence, RI company is seeking experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team on an immediate basis. This group offers a very professional yet laid back working environment, very manageable work/life balance, and wonderful compensation. Qualified candidates must know AP process inside and out.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Conduct full-cycle Accounts Payable process
- Entering invoices, coding, 3-way match
- Issue resolution and vendor management
- Ad hoc reporting requirements
- Tracking document signatures, follow up, etc.
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Strong attention to detail, collaborate and team-oriented mindset
- Ability to meet deadlines, work efficiently and in an organized manner
- 5+ years of previous AP experience ideally
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|