We are seeking an Accounting Clerk to join the accounting team at a great organization located in the Middletown, RI area.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk:
- Monitors and actively collects on Accounts Receivable balances.
- Oversees cash posting from bank checks, ACH payments to lock box payments.
- Reviews aging report daily and ensure timely collection & cash application of outstanding balances.
- Reconciles accounts receivable items including billing or cash posting errors and disputed or unauthorized deductions
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Accounting Clerk:
- Strong Excel and Word knowledge.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in an Accounting role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
This is an immediate opening. Please apply by emailing a resume.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|