We are seeking a Assistant Warehouse Manager for a fantastic Warwick, RI based company. Core responsibilities will entail: To ensure logistic efficiencies and building maintenance is of the highest standard and creates the safest and
most proficient work environment for employees.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Warehouse Manager:
- Responsible for warehouse staff (safety, training, and development).
- Manage warehouse staff in order to support Vi-US sales demand in an efficient and organized manner
- Prioritize and direct receiving, production, shipping and storage processes on a daily basis
- Ensure all goods received, incoming and outgoing quantities, are verified, free of defects, and accurately processed in SAP
- Pricing for shipments, verifying against bill
- Coordinate trucks, bills of material
- Printing delivery notes including addition of freight
- Receive, tag, and store returned goods in the warehouse
- Count raw and finished inventory to ensure accurate records (cycle-counting)
- Reconcile monthly inventory counts with the business system
Requirements of the Assistant Warehouse Manager:
Education and Professional Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant logistics experience
- Minimum 5 years of management experience
- Advanced Experience in ERP Systems
- SAP experience preferred but not required
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Competencies for Efficiency and Economic Principles
- Very strong time management skills
- General computer literacy required
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Production|