A well-established Warwick, RI area manufacturing company is seeking a Benefits Analyst to assist them on an immediate basis.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Analyst:
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of benefit plans such as health, retirement, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance and disability in accordance with plan documents.
- Resolve escalated benefit issues using a high level of critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Responsible for maintenance of quality benefits data through completion of ongoing monitoring, auditing, and reconciliations.
- Ensure the accurate management and reporting of benefit deductions, 401k contributions, and other payroll-related transactions.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Contribute to other Benefits or HR-related initiatives as-needed
Requirements of the Benefits Analyst:
- 2+ years of Benefits Administration experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritize and use sound judgment and decision-making
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office; particularly Excel (pivot tables, lookups, basic formulas)
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Human Resources|