We are seeking to hire an experienced Leave of Absence Associate for a growing company in the Warwick RI area.
Responsibilities of the Leave of Absence Associate:
- Administer leave of absences for an employee who is off work for various reasons
- Administers all leaves of absence in compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Process employee claims for short term and long term disability
- Process employee claims for the accident and critical illness claims
- Track employees time off work in the absence tracking system
- Send appropriate FMLA (family medical leave) documents to employees
- Coordinate billing of missed elective insurance benefits
- Distribute employee off work listing to managers
- Adjust vacation time for employees returning to work
- Update HRIS system with pertinent employee information for employees off work and those returning to work
- Keep track of medical insurance coverage dates for ACA compliance
- Add information for employees off work to the Productivity Report
- Provide support and education to employees regarding benefit questions/issues
Qualifications of the Leave of Absence Associate:
- Previous Benefits & Leave experience
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.