In need of a personable Bilingual Recruiter for a busy office of a Warwick, RI company.
The individual must have a minimum of 6 months’ experience with full-cycle recruiting, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. MUST BE bilingual in both English and Spanish.
*LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Recruiter:
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate’s resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Requirements of the Bilingual Recruiter:
- 6+ months of recruiting experience, ideally with a manufacturing emphasis
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Human Resources|