Providence-based company is seeking to hire an Employment Recruiter to assist with their hiring needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills to drive all aspects of recruitment and provide exceptional customer service.
***THIS POSITION IS REMOTE BUT YOU MUST BE LOCAL TO RHODE ISLAND AREA***
Responsibilities of the Employment Recruiter:
- Seek out and screen applicants to fill job openings
- Coordinate the interviewing process for job applicants, including applicant flow, scheduling, testing, interviewing, and responding to applicants
- Update and maintain accurate records and information on applicants in the Applicant Tracking system
- Profile candidates based on specified competencies and qualifications per program
- Interact with applicants and have responsibility for providing an excellent applicant experience every single time
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment opportunity, consideration, and selection
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
- Assist in all recruiting functions based on need to ensure business continuity
Requirements of the Employment Recruiter:
- 6 months+ previous recruiting experience, preferably in the Healthcare field
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- ATS proficiency
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.