Do you have a strong background in a customer service call center environment? Do you want to work for a large organization that offers amazing benefits? Then this Client Intake Specialist full-time position may be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Client Intake Specialist :
- Knowledgeable and professional individual
- You will be working in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Must be able to prioritize and multitask while performing your daily tasks
- Be able to perform your assignments with minimal errors and supervision
- Answer questions and record information
- Provide excellent customer service
Requirements of the Client Intake Specialist :
- Superb verbal communication skills
- Stellar listening skills
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Extensive medical terminology knowledge
- 2 + years of customer service experience
- Professional phone demeanor
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Customer Service|