We are seeking a Collections Specialist to join the Accounting team at a great organization located in the Providence, RI area.
Responsibilities of the Collections Specialist:
- Monitors and actively collects on Accounts Receivable balances.
- Reviews aging report daily and ensure timely collection & cash application of outstanding balances.
- Reconciles accounts receivable items including billing or cash posting errors and disputed or unauthorized deductions
- Use the Collections system effectively by ensuring that all the correct workflow and account notes are 100% accurate.
Qualifications for the Collections Specialist:
- Strong Excel and Word knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an Accounts Receivable/ Collections role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
This is an immediate opening. Please apply by emailing a resume.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|