We are searching for an experienced Controller / Financial Analyst for a fantastic manufacturing client located in Warwick, RI. This position has a heavy focus on budgeting and forecasting to assist with the business development, however, you will also be overseeing the accounting department as well.
This position is for an immediate fill and offers extensive employee benefits!
*Local applicants need only apply please.
Responsibilities of the Controller / Financial Analyst:
- Direct and manage accounting function including general accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare financial reports and analyses for the company’s executive management that summarize or forecast the company’s financial position
- Assist in the preparation, tracking, reporting and analysis of annual budgets, budget components, forecasts and related variances
- Maintain the accuracy and timeliness of data used in balance sheet inventory valuation and calculating the cost of goods sold in accordance with various standards such as GAAP, tax, and internal guidelines
- Provide recommendations for pricing of strategic programs and special projects
- Liaise with other departments on different reports and projects
Requirements of the Controller / Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting
- A minimum of 3+ years previous experience
- Must have an analytical mindset
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel (or Google Sheets equivalent)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|