Are you results-oriented, have outstanding communication skills, and a willingness to learn? Our client is looking for a Human Resources/Administrator to perform daily Human Resources and Administrative operations.
This role requires a high level of proactivity, a thirst for a fast-paced work environment, and the ability to handle conflicting priorities at any given moment. In return, this role offers a strong team culture and growth. The ideal candidate for the Human Resources/Administrator has previous HR and admin experience is well-spoken and dependable.
Requirements of the Human Resources/Administrator:
* 5 years of executive administrative support experience
* 1+ years of HR administrative experience
* Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
* An attitude of service, no task is too small to further the business
Submit your resume to be considered today!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Production|