We are seeking a HVAC Training Instructor for a fantastic Warwick, RI based company. Core responsibilities will entail: effectively educating/ training employees on products and systems, while continuously improving training techniques and curriculum for all staff.
This is a great opportunity provides excellent benefits and bonus potential!
Responsibilities of the HVAC Training Instructor:
- Conduct informative and hands-on training classes in the classroom and training lab (as well as for on-site when necessary)
- Create training webinars and videos to be published online and to be presented to the sales force
- Continuously updating all curriculum material to include any product changes that may occur, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as required
Requirements of the HVAC Training Instructor:
- 3+ years experience in any role within HVAC industry
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (especially PowerPoint) and Google (including Google Slides)
- Strong public speaking and/or presentation experience
- Travel up to 50% of the time for on-site trainings or as needed to meet the training requests
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Distribution|