Are you an enthusiastic, outgoing, and dependable person who is motivated to provide outstanding service to every customer every time? This is an amazing newly created job opportunity for a Sales Admin/Inside Sales Representative to join a growing organization.
Duties of the Sales Admin/Inside Sales Representative:
- Provides timely feedback to Sales Manager on opportunities and issues
- Build customer relationships with customers
- Ability to manage and execute order entry into CRM
- Field phone calls, qualify leads, researches availability of the product, and works with purchasing as needed for sourcing
- Prepare quotes of various size for our clientele and follow through to completion & delivery
- Screen and qualify future business prospects to determine how to best meet their needs
- Follow up on all generated sales-leads
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date product knowledge of products
Requirements for the Sales Admin/Inside Sales Representative:
- be able to build positive relationships with external and internal customers
- be able to process a high volume of transactions
- have strong data entry skills
- have a solid understanding of construction and the trades
- have excellent attention to detail
- have the ability to multi-task while conveying a sense of urgency
- have Epicor software experience
- have worked in a similar construction supply retail/wholesale environment as a counter sales associate
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Customer Service|