A great company located in Providence, RI is looking to hire several Inventory Associate to assist them in their daily operation. If you have previous inventory control experience and consider yourself to be reliable and detail oriented, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Inventory Associate:
- Perform physical inventory checks to ensure physical inventory matches inventory log.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies to report to the supervisor.
- Assist in daily cleaning of your workspace and the warehouse.
- Perform job duties efficiently with minimal supervision.
Qualifications of the Inventory Associate:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- Detail orientated and reliable.
- Experience in an inventory control position preferred.
- Ability to frequently bend, reach or twist.
- Prolonged standing or walking.
Interested? Please submit your resume for consideration.
Video interviewing now available! In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering video interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Light Industrial & Warehouse|