Busy Providence office is seeking to hire a responsible and resourceful Junior Admin Assistant.
You will organize and update files, make phone calls and send emails, and assist in creating spreadsheets, reports, and newsletters. The ideal candidate should be efficient with technology and Microsoft Office, be able to communicate through multiple channels, organized and detailed oriented.
***IDEAL CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR A RECENT GRAD***
Duties of the Junior Admin Assistant:
- Make phone calls; organize correspondence and answer emails
- Prepare and organize databases and reports
- Manage social media accounts and replies
- Handle confidential client
- Take notes or transcribe meetings
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Arrange payroll and billing
- Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation
- Prepare and create PowerPoint presentations and materials as needed; research materials and sources for presentations
- Assist with hiring and human resources
Requirements for the Junior Admin Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 months of relevant experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology tools
- Highly organized and able to multitask and work well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources|