he Law Firm Receptionist is responsible for providing administrative and legal support in a great law office located in the Woonsocket, RI area.
Key Responsibilities of the Law Firm Receptionist:
- Greet incoming clients, answer phones, and email correspondences.
- Organize, manage, and maintain correspondence, memoranda, legal research, contracts and documents.
- Enter and update data from contracts into databases to support cross-departmental sharing of select information.
- Draft and edit correspondence, procedures, and other written materials as required in order to support corporate initiatives.
- Assist in other office projects as required.
Requirements of the Law Firm Receptionist:
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in an in-house legal department or law firm ideal OR office experience.
- Interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong organizational skills including establishing priorities & tracking meeting deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and data management tools
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Video interviewing now available! In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.