A prestigious downtown Providence-based law firm is in need of a top-notch Legal Assistant. An ideal candidate must be a professional, highly motivated, articulate, and organized individual with a positive attitude and experience in personal injury.
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant:
- Conduct trust/estate and general law case file in-intake, analyze facts of the case, organize, calendar, and prepare files for attorneys’ review.
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents related to all estate planning matters.
- Scan, record, and store client information.
- Prepare files for Court for attorneys.
- Streamline all processes and keep attorneys on schedule with file deadlines, calendars, court dates, and mediation.
- Drafting and finalizing disclosure statements and drafting and completing all discovery
- Answering phones and assisting clients
- Filing court documents when needed
Requirements of the Legal Assistant:
- Trust & Estate planning experience ideal
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of legal industry experience
If you are interested in this position and have the experience required, please submit your resume.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.