Warwick, RI medical practice looking for a knowledgeable, customer-service minded candidate to join their team as a Medical Call Center – REMOTE. Your primary focus will be to assist patients with their questions. You will be working in a fast-paced environment so must be able to handle high volume calls. This will mean that you must be able to prioritize and multitask while performing your daily tasks. Our client is looking to interview qualified candidates right away for an immediate start.
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE**
Responsibilities of the Medical Call Center- REMOTE:
- Addresses inbound calls and communicates with offices about patient matters
- Documents all interactions according to standard operating procedures and accurately and appropriately enters information in the electronic medical record (EMR)
- Schedules patient appointments according to the guidelines for each office location
- Follows the protocol for handling each call according to specific criteria approved by the medical practice
Requirements of the Medical Call Center- REMOTE:
- Superb verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Extensive medical terminology knowledge
- Handling of high call volume
- Lovely phone demeanor
- Previous medical office experience
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.