Seeking an experienced Medical Charge Entry Specialist for a large medical office in Warwick, RI! Previous knowledge of the medical billing process, ideally charge entry aspect, required.
Great opportunity to get in with a wonderful medical company, offering wonderful benefits as well!
Responsibilities for Medical Charge Entry Specialist:
- Review and entry of daily office charges, modifiers, and services
- Entering and auditing billing codes to ensure proper billing through insurances and providers
- Assist with patient calls to resolve billing or payment concerns when needed
- Obtain and maintain patient confidentiality
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Manager
Requirements for the Medical Charge Entry Specialist:
- Medical Billing background and experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- ICD-10 knowledge
- Strong organizational, and computer skills
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.