A Providence, RI medical office is looking for an experienced CPC Certified Medical Coder to join their team. Must be a team player and must have prior experience with medical coding.
Responsibilities of the CPC Certified Medical Coder:
- Verifies insurance coverage
- Researches discrepancies and provides problem resolution
- Extracting codes from medical records
- Charge entry and posts payments
- Responsible for insurance company follow-up
- Provide superior customer service in regards to any aspect of medical billing
Requirements of the CPC Certified Medical Coder:
- 2-3 years minimum prior work experience as a medical coder or in a medical billing type role
- In-depth knowledge of insurance policies, medical terminology, and medical codes
- Familiarity with ICD-10 and/or CPT codes
- MUST be CPC certified
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.