Fantastic medical office in Warwick, RI is seeking a dynamic and bright Medical Receptionist. Ideal candidates will have a previous medical front desk and administrative experience.
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Performs all daily administrative duties including answering a multi-line phone system, pulling and preparing charts, filing, faxing, and copying.
- Intake of patients: gathering patient demographic and insurance information, coordinating prescriptions and referrals, preparing paper and electronic charts.
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Working closely with the providers to facilitate optimum optimal care and communication.
- Verifying patient insurance benefits and explaining insurance billing requirements
- Collecting patient copays and assisting the billing office in the collection of patient balances
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Medical Receptionist Qualifications:
- 6 months of medical front office experience
- Proficient in computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Working knowledge of EMR systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of medical insurances
- Ability to work in a team
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.