If you’re a Medical Secretary with great previous experience, looking for a change and to work for a caring, employee-friendly medical office in Providence, RI then look no further!
*Sign on Bonus if you get hired/ placed with a client on a permanent basis. Apply to inquire today!
Medical Secretary Responsibilities:
- Performs all daily administrative duties including answering a multi-line phone system, pulling and preparing charts, filing, faxing, and copying.
- Intake of patients: gathering patient demographic and insurance information, coordinating prescriptions and referrals, preparing paper and electronic charts.
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Working closely with the providers to facilitate optimum optimal care and communication.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Medical Secretary Qualifications:
- 6+ months of medical secretarial experience
- Working knowledge of EMR systems
- Proficient in computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Basic knowledge of medical insurances
- Ability to work in a team and multi-task
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.